Trading between barter exchanges often breaks down because of the lack of familiarity between the exchanges.
Questions arise about the quality of the membership:
- Do they have the trade dollars to exchange?
- What is the value of their trade dollars?
- Do they inflate the value of their goods?
- How long have they been in barter and do they understand the transaction?
- Is this a one-time trade or an ongoing transaction that is repeatable?
The integration of the Safe Cash blockchain will eliminate many of these concerns.
By Integrating Safe Cash Blockchain Technology with the Barter Industry:
|Ensures that funds are available.||✓|
|Transaction can be completed in seconds with a perpetual and permanent record of the transaction.||✓|
|Will create a permanent record for the month-end and year-end tax recording.||✓|
|The blockchain can assign values to each exchange, much like money exchanges do between different countries.||✓|
By merging Safe Cash blockchain technology with current barter exchanges, FTI expects to enable members to safely and securely conduct transactions using blockchain technology. This increased security should give users a higher level of confidence in the integrity of the barter exchanges.